Drillers Offsider – Indigenous Opportunities
We are currently seeking experienced Drillers Offsiders with RC or Grade Control experience for positions based at various projects in WA. All positions are FIFO from Perth so they will generally not suit interstate applicants. All positions are on sites with established camps on 2&1 rosters.
- Must have a current HR Drivers licence (or willing to obtain).
- Must have previous experience in the drilling industry, RC or Grade Control preferred.
- Must be fit and healthy as repetitive lifting is required.
- Must be able to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements.
- 4 Wheel drive certification.
- Apply First Aid (or equivalent).
- Working at heights certification.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are able to work unsupervised and who work well in a small team environment. We require individuals who are proactive about safety and are able to work under the safety management systems on site.
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you great pay and conditions and a personalised structured career path, then please apply now.
Please also fill out this application form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-Dsq4TrOOEqI1Y-T1vmDDlRqZb4pl5VCro3qPauS_VNUQVdOTlM1NkRGVVRCQkZLMDlHQTBFWUIzRS4u