Graduate HSEQ Coordinator
We are currently seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic, and driven Graduate HSEQ Coordinator to join our team! You will help lead and shape JSW’s health and safety systems and quality outcomes. You will develop and implement risk-based policies and programs across a wide range of drilling activities from resource definition, drill and blast and workshop maintenance operations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe working environment;
- Report/ manage all incidents and conduct all assigned incident and accident investigations;
- Review and development of OHS and Training policies and procedures;
- Facilitate and maintain HSE induction and site orientation;
- Assist in the development of safety training materials;
- Lead on-site training activities for JSW’s bespoke training programs;
- Maintain training records, training matrix and competencies;
- Develop, review and maintain SOP’s, JHA’s, Take 5’s and equivalent; and
- Ensure all suppliers of personnel and services to JSW adhere to HSE Management Plan.
Graduate Training Program
We provide a 24-month Graduate Program to ensure you gain a deep understanding of the drilling operations and techniques in the field. The program is split into 2 phases. Phase 1 (within first 12 months) will provide you with on-site experience working directly with the drill and blast crew. This phase will provide you with a Certificate II in Drilling Operations. Phase 2 (post 12 months) will see you being based in the Perth office and working closely with the HSEQ team.
About the Person
We are looking for a motivated individual that has the ability to translate JSW as well as site-specific OHS policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation. To achieve success in health and safety management, and develop a positive safety culture, there needs to be effective communication up, down and across the organisation.
In addition you will have:
- Bachelors degree in Occupational Health and Safety;
- First aid Certificate;
- Experience in mining services and or drilling industry or similar would be ideal;
- FIFO experience would be ideal;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities;
- Use your initiative to figure out how to get it done; and
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and teamwork.
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you great pay and conditions and a personalised structured career path, then please apply now.
Please also fill out this application form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-Dsq4TrOOEqI1Y-T1vmDDlRqZb4pl5VCro3qPauS_VNUNFMwQjNLT045NU9KSUo4Q083WFVZOVRFRy4u