NOMINATE A TEAMMATE FOR THE NEXT JWB AWARD!
The JWB Award is our employee recognition program which celebrates a member of our team each quarter for going the extra mile.
Throughout the quarter, we encourage employees to nominate a colleague who they think deserves to be recognised for their hard work and exceptional effort. At the end of the quarter, one winner is chosen by our executive team and announced on social media, on site and in the quarterly newsletter.
WHY IS IT CALLED THE JWB AWARD?
The award is a nod to JSW’s co-founder and former CEO, Jeff Branson, who was a key driver in getting JSW to where we are today.
Who deserves to be nominated?
Is there someone on your crew who…
- Continuously demonstrates our values of passion, collaboration, determination and safety?
- Has achieved something great or hit a new target?
- Goes above and beyond to support their crew members?
- Has introduced a safer or more productive way of doing things?
Get to know our previous winners and why they were recognsied.
What’s on offer for the winner?
Each quarterly winner will receive:
- $1500 cash
- Their name added to the JWB Award plaque at Head Office
How to submit a nomination
To submit a nomination, complete the form on this page and hit submit.
You can nominate as many teammates as you wish.