We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters for projects in the Pilbara and Goldfields on even time rosters. These positions will be responsible for the maintenance of surface RC or blast hole drill rigs and support equipment. These positions will be FIFO from Perth.
- Experienced in drill rig repairs. Applicants without drill rig experience but with heavy duty/ diesel equipment and hydraulic experience will be considered.
- Experience on RC or Top Hole and Down hole hammer blast hole rigs preferred.
- Must have trade certification. Consideration will be given to trade upgrades for the right applicants.
- Working knowledge of compressors and hydraulics.
- Ability to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements.
- HR Drivers licence.
- Working at Heights.
- Air conditioning accreditation.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are able to work unsupervised and who work well in a team environment. We require individuals who are proactive about safety and are able to work under the safety management systems on site.
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you great pay and conditions and a personalised structured career path, then please apply now.
SIGN ME UP!
I would like to register my interest for jobs and training programs.