We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters for a new projects in WA. These positions will be responsible for the maintenance of blast hole drill rigs and support equipment. Positions will be FIFO from Perth.
- Experienced in drill rig repairs. Applicants without drill rig experience but with heavy duty/ diesel equipment and hydraulic experience will be considered.
- Experience on Down hole hammer blast hole rigs preferred.
- Must have trade certification. Consideration will be given to trade upgrades for the right applicants.
- HR Drivers licence.
- Working knowledge of compressors and hydraulics.
- A focus on maintenance planning and thorough record keeping and reporting.
- Ability to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements.
- Working at Heights.
- Air conditioning accreditation.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are able to work unsupervised and who work well in a small team environment. We require individuals who are proactive about safety and are able to work under the safety management systems on site.
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you great pay and conditions and a personalised structured career path, then please apply now.
Please also fill out this application form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-Dsq4TrOOEqI1Y-T1vmDDlRqZb4pl5VCro3qPauS_VNUQzExNFFNRDVTR0JPS05JQlQ4R1dGMzVVNC4u